There are no tickets available at the box office, you can only visit the museum with an online reservation.
We are delighted that you want to visit Fotomuseum Den Haag and KM21.
For the time being, a visit to Kunstmuseum Den Haag will differ from what we are used to. To make tis safe museum visit possible, we have introduced a set of simple rules:
- You will book a time slot for the start of your visit. Please arrive on time. If you arrive too late, we cannot guarantee that you will be admitted.
- We ask visitors from the age of 13 to wear a mouth mask.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from our staff and from other visitors.
- Given the fact that we will be hanging all coats and jackets separately, there is only limited space in the cloakroom. If possible, come without a coat, and leave other items like large bags at home.
- The same hygiene rules apply in the museum as elsewhere. Use the hand sanitizer by the ticket office on arrival. Hand sanitizer is also available at all toilets and in the Garden Gallery.
- Our staff will check that visitors are complying with the distancing rules and sticking to their route. Please follow their instructions.
- If you have cold symptoms and/or a fever, please stay home.
- Please be pleasant and considerate towards others at all times, and enjoy your visit!
If you have any questions, visit our FAQs page where you will find many detailed answers. You can also mail email@example.com. We will respond within 24 hours on work days.